Dark color models are best suited for women who want to create a harmonious clothing combination. In other words, dark models that offer elegance and comfort to people are preferred in business life and special events. Easy to use in all areas, colors easily reflect the elegance of women. However, those who wear dark still have some complaints about it. To soften these dark colors a little. So how can a combination with predominant colors soften?
LIGHT COLORED SHAWLS FOR WINTER
Crown your dark clothes with light colored shawls that you do not take away from you. For example, combine a black dress with a yellow shawl and a brown dress with a red shawl. Shawls and head scarves will be your biggest colorant.
CHOOSING SHOES FOR SUMMER
Make sure to wear a lighter color under your dark clothes. Choose shoes in white or their tones.
• Colors should be used in balance. For example, let it be the dominant one color, and combine other pieces with lighter colors to suit it.
• Avoid using more than three different colors together.
• To lighten a color, use its complementary hues.
• Since black and white can be used with any color, they are colors that you can easily add to your combinations.
• Gray is also a neutral color and can match many colors.
Complementary colors actually go as contrasting colors. You can combine your clothes by using the colors corresponding to each other on the color wheel. By combining two contrasting colors, you create a contrast. For example; orange and blue look good together. You can create a contrast by combining purple with green. It is also possible to play with shades of contrasting colors in the color wheel. Complementary combinations give you a lively and energetic atmosphere.